Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Love these bags from Baginning

 



Good morning my wonderful companions. I hope you enjoy the week and free time. I had some other plans for today, but as the weather was gloomy and rainy I decided to stay home and get fat. And where will we be better than that? I can't wait for spring, nice and warm weather, when our energy is growing. Maybe some of you are already lucky in whose country it is sunny now. 

 

And what would be the most beautiful topic for a woman to divert her thoughts and cheer up, than a site with bags. It makes me so happy and relaxing, I love watching models and choosing what to buy. Ladies handbags are always the right choice for everyone and for mood and happiness. Luckily, the Baginning site offers really good prices, so I won't go bankrupt, lol. I have singled out some models for you here, and I will show you the models I will take in outfit posts. Which I can't wait for. 

 

And now, the most beautiful. Since I dream about the sea and vacation, beach ladies handbags also go with it. Take a look at these two from my wishlist. Beautiful! This one with a leaf in the boho style, goes beautifully with summer dresses, and only the latter. I imagine myself with her as a real lady in retro style. I will carry them to the beach, and on walks by the sea, and even around the city. Knitted handbags are back at the big door And again, it's all in fashion. Mom has one that I often borrow from her, and now I will have my own in that style. Do you like that vintage or retro style? 

 

One more thing, speaking of which. This site offers great backpacks in this leather backpack style. They are high quality, long lasting, and we all love that, when we are already setting aside money to be a quality piece. Many girls and women love classics, such as a black backpack that never goes out of fashion, but brown for example. And for the braver you have a lot of other colors. We hear from each other to exchange impressions. I'm going to look at the beach bags for a while. Have a nice day.











2 comments: